The African Tree Essences
Forest Therapy at Your Finger Tips
The African Tree Essences are remedies made from the flowers and leaves of the ancient trees of Platbos ~ Africa’s southernmost forest.
Made in the traditions of the Bach Flower Remedies, the African Tree Essences are solarized infusions of the tree flowers of Platbos. Known as vibrational remedies, the tree essences work on the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual bodies.
Homeopathic in nature, the tree essences hold the vibrational blue print of the age-old trees of Platbos. Recent scientific research into trees and forests verifies what energy healers have long held to be true: that all trees have their own unique vibration (as does all matter). Trees, however, because of their still, peaceful nature and great antiquity, have incredibly high, stable energy fields. When we come into contact with them, they give our energy field what has been described as a “Rebooting” – much like what happens when you turn your computer off and then on again when it is malfunctioning. Via the element of our body’s water content (up to 70% in a healthy adult) the trees’ high vibrations help to realign our vibrational field back to its natural, healthy norm.
Science now also shows that water has a unique ability to store and transfer the vibrational imprint of anything that it comes into contact with. In the case of the African Tree Essences, this is the flowers and leaves of the thirteen different tree species that make up Platbos Forest. Each holding a different vibrational imprint and quality, the African Tree Essences work gently but deeply to realign and balance the body’s vibrational field.
Properties of the 13 African Tree Essences
Using the African Tree Essences:
When and how to take your essence:
Keeping a journal to record dreams, memories and thoughts that arise over the time period that you are taking your tree essence is useful and can help to raise your awareness of old thought patterns, feelings or beliefs that may be ready to be released.
What is an “Awareness Crisis”?
What do the African Tree Essences contain?
If, at the time of flowering, there is an auspicious happening in the heavens or an important time of year – solstice, a lunar eclipse or full moon – Melissa will co-ordinate the making of the tree essence to ensure that these special energies are also included.
The age-old roots of the forest, its wilderness and seclusion, make the tree essences of Platbos entirely unique. Indeed, Geomancer Dean Liprini found that the energy-fields of the trees of Platbos are three times larger than normal. In addition, the African Tree Essences encapsulate the wider forest environment and the ancient memory of the land itself.
Flower essences are particularly earth-friendly as only a small quantity of plant matter is required to make the potentized tinctures. The African Tree Essences are preserved in a brandy and spring water solution. Each bottle is carefully and mindfully prepared by hand beneath the canopy of Platbos Forest.
Flower Essences vs. Essential Oils
- Safe to take internally
- Not aromatic
Like all flower essences, the African Tree Essences:
- are safe and effective for adults and children, and also animals and plants
- are non-addictive
- enhance other forms of treatment e.g. orthodox medicine, homeopathy and herbalism
- are an excellent form of preventative treatment
- There are 13 African Tree Essences : an essence for each of the 13 main tree species of Platbos Forest.
- The African Tree Essences are made and bottled at Platbos Forest.
- The African Tree Essences are available in 20 ml glass bottles and contain a water infusion of the particular tree flowers with a percentage of grape alcohol (brandy) as a preservative.
- The essences are supplied as stock essences and directions are given on the label.
- The cost of the African Tree Essences is R120.00 each (excluding postage) and each order comes with a complimentary reference card.
- Discounts are available for bulk orders and trade enquiries are welcome.